Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WRB Challenge - Week 8 Results

Okay friends, you've almost reached the end.  By the time you read this, you'll only have 4 more days! 

Tracy Durr Fox - Walked 4 miles, drank 200 oz of water, and lost 3 pounds!
Christine White - Walked 6 miles
Bobbi Millinger - Walked 12.2 miles, lost 2 pounds, and tried lifting weights for the first time
Naomi Shea - Took 9 spinning classes

Okay all you WRBs, here is what I would like to get from you in your next update. 
  • The normal things you've been telling me
  • If you've been tracking your weight during the time, how much have you lost?
  • How close you came to the goals that you set
I would also like to know if you would like to do another challenge in the future.  I am going to take August off as far as a challenge goes, but if there is interest I would be totally cool with doing one in September.  And if you would like one, do you want it to be exactly like this one?  What do you think would make a challenge good and motivational for you? 

I just want you all to know how proud I am of you.  Even though we didn't get as many updates this week, I know that everyone was out there working HARD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment