Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WRB Challenge - Week 5 Results - Still Going Strong

More than half way through!  How are you feeling?  I can't tell you how awesome it is that you've stuck with it this long.  Whatever your results,  you should be feeling very proud about your determination. 

As a group we........

Walked - 44 miles
Ran - 13 miles
Biked - 6 spinning classes
Drank - 792 oz

And individually.......

Tracy Durr Fox - Walked 3 miles and drank 120 ounces of water
Christine White - Walked 9 miles and lost 3 pounds
Bobbi Millinger - Walked 18 miles
Meredith Zietlow - Ran 9 miles
Gina Smith - Ran 10 miles and drank 32 ounces of water a day
Naomi Shea - Ran 6 miles, Walked 4 miles, and did 6 spinning classes

Excellent job everyone!!!!  I mentioned in my note post this week that I would love it if you sent me pictures of you fulfilling the challenge.  I CAN use pictures I already have, but I was actually looking for you take some in the next 3 weeks of the challenge and send them as you get them.  For instance, if I had had my camera with me when I was out talking to Tracy Durr Fox and her granddaughter Kailynn as they passed my house on their walk, I would have taken a picture and used it.  ;o)

Please know that you are all doing wonderful!  And if you've missed some updates in the last couple of weeks, don't worry, you are welcome to jump back in any time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment