I turned 34 in November and at that time I said that the year 34 was going to be my year of accomplishments. I've always been a person with good intentions. I've just also always been a person with bad follow through.
So, it's a little surprising to look at what I HAVE accomplished so far in THE YEAR OF 34 ;o)
- Joined Turbo and go regularly 2 to 3 times a week (3 to 4 if I'm not runnning).
- Trained for and ran in the Steamboat Classic (this was HUGE for me).
- Have lost 50 pounds.
- Have joined a running group (GO SOLE SISTERS!)
- Have joined a Track and Field Club.
- Have signed up for 2 more races in the near future.
- Started a garden.
- Encouraged others to get fit and started a walk/run/bike challenge.
- Became a Beachbody Coach.
- Am starting to study for the personal fitness instructors certificate.
- Am in a good mind set to start tackling my financial debt.