And I would say that those are people who have no faith in me at all. Whether it be that they just don't know me that well or that they are basing my future on my past. Absolutely true that I've had trouble with follow through in the past. I will be the first (and have several times) to admit it.
But, I think that in the last 10 months and 50 pounds, I should have proven that a little bit has changed and that I'm up for bigger challenges.
So, when reading my goals, please keep this in mind. When I was asked to write this list, this was the criteria I was given:
- What 10 (or so) things would be absolutely awesome if they could happen in the next year.
- Money wasn't an object, schooling didn't matter, nothing could stand in the way of it.
So, as I wrote in an earlier blog....It's not like I'm saying that I want to go to Nashville and become a Country Singer. I don't think any one of things should give a person doubt. Maybe the combination of a few of them will seem big. But, remember I wrote them with the criteria that nothing could stand in the way.
- Pay off the majority of my debt
- Become a Personal Fitness Instructor
- Become a Turbo/Hip Hop Hustle Coach
- Grow my Beachbody Business
- Become a Life Coach
- Have at least a supplemental income coming in doing fitness
- Want to be able to take a vacation
- Want to be ready to schedule a half marathon
- Want to have lost the rest of my 100 pounds
- Will be able to live a "Free" life - one where I am absolutely true to myself and decisions about myself are made only by taking myself and those directly affected into account.
- Private/Personal Goal (not for public sharing ;o)
I have several different ways of making myself accountable. Consider this my accountability page going forward.