Thursday, March 3, 2011

Turbo & R.I.P.P.ED


Resistance
Interval
Power
Plyometrics
Endurance
Diet

Nikki and I met at Eastside a little early. Made it down to Philicia's Turbo class with about 30 minutes left. I LOVE Turbo. But I was forewarned that Turbo at Eastside is a little different than Turbo at the Riverplex. The routine is the same, but the paricipants at Eastside are QUIET. And they really were!

But Nikki and I tried to give the room some pep! ;o)

We got a 10 or 15 minute break before R.I.P.P.E.D. I said to Nikki, "It is totally not me to be here doing 2 workouts on my off day." Then I rephrased it, "It is totally not the person I USED TO BE to be here doing 2 workouts on my day off."

I will do R.I.P.P.E.D again. There were parts that were not very comfortable to me. And some parts I just need to learn the modified versions for since I don't really like to jump. And doing push ups in a group. Yeah...I'm not a fan. So, I'll just have to practice at home too.

But, I have definitely started March Madness off well. I'm exhausted. And I'm planning on getting up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the Riverplex. I think I'm absolutely CRAZY!!!


My weigh in is tomorrow and although I am 99% sure that I will reach the point I want to, I'm a little worried. I have been working out soooooo much, that I haven't eaten very much. I'm afraid I'm not giving myself enough to burn. I joked yesterday about the perception of dieting being that you aren't supposed to eat. But that really isn't true. You have to give your body something to burn. I'm afraid I haven't given myself enough this week. I'm afraid that tomrrow my body is going to revolt on me and I'll be up 2 pounds from what I was today. I know this isn't going to happen, but it is still in my head.


It was good that I went and did these two workouts tonight particularly. For some reason, Thursdays are sooooo hard for me to stay on track. I want to eat everything in the house. And that is not cool on the day before weigh in.


Here is what I ate today:


Breakfast: honeydew melon

Lunch: A sandwich made with Carl Budding Turkey, cheese, and Butternut bread. Carrots

Afternoon snack: Apple

Before workout snack: 1 serving of Triscuits

Dinner: 24 oz Strawberry Slimmer Smoothie


And I might have a yogurt before I go to bed. This will put me 1 point over my daily points today.
In the picture....Claudia, Me, Nikki, Philicia

No comments:

Post a Comment