Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fire and Kick

Boy oh boy!!!!!! What have I been thinking ;o)

Got up this morning and met Isaura in the upstairs classroom at the gym. I brought my laptop and Fire 45 EZ and we got our Turbo Fire on at 5:15 in the morning. Best morning workout we've gotten since we started. Much better than our walk/run routine. And more fun!

I don't know if it was the hour or Turbo in the am, but I seriously had trouble staying awake today. It was horrible. I don't that I've really ever felt like I could lie down on the floor and go to sleep before. I almost considered coming straight home to bed.

But alas, I made it to Turbo Kick. Isaura and I both said it was a hard day and class was harder than usual. But we both made it through. I earned 25 activity points just today. When I got home from TK, I weighed myself and I weighed 1.2 pounds less than I did when I got up this morning.

I know I'm weighing myself too much right now, but I've had a couple of splurges and I'm doing a different workout schedule so I'm really trying to analyze what it does to my body and weight.

My menu today:

Breakfast: Egg substitutes and 3 Jimmy Dean Lean Sausage Links
Lunch: 8 can soup and carrots
Afternoon Snack: Banana
2nd Afternoon Snack: Apple
Dinner: Stouffers Chicken Quesadilla
Evening Snack: 100% Whey Protein Banana Shake

Tomorrow is the day before weigh day. Hoping to be able to make it through 3 workouts. I have an old friend who is going to be doing the worst thing she will ever have to do in her life. If she can do this...I can do all my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment