Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rough Night

It is so funny how the popular concept of dieting is to not eat. This isn't the right concept, but it is the popular one. I have been pretty good about recognizing this and feeding myself what I need to continue burning fat/calories.

But today we had a meeting at 2:00, when I usually eat my afternoon snack. We have our meeting at this time every Wednesday, but today I just didn't think I needed a snack.

MISTAKE!!!!

Got dizzy during Turbo, but didn't think much about it. We were doing a new routine and I just assumed that was the problem. But by the time I got home, I was NOT WELL! Josh came in from work and asked how I was and I said, "I don't think I'm well." He said I didn't sound well.

I went to take a shower and had to get out really quick (and you know how much I like showers) because I didn't want to puke while I was naked. Josh found this funny.

I ate an apple and immediately felt better, before I was even done with the apple. I've now eaten dinner and wouldn't even know that I was feeling ill.

So, I didn't finish my workout tonight, but I'm okay with it because I'm doing an unplanned workout tomorrow night. I hope I survive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment