Friday, March 4, 2011

In Name Only

Okay....first things first. Today was weigh in and I finally passed the point that I hadn't even been able to reach. I am soooooo excited. I lost 3.6 pounds this week which put me at 20.8. I have really been struggling to reach that 20 mark. So happy it is here.

I have decided that Madness should be used in name only to describe March ;o). I don't mean that my workouts won't be plentiful or hard. I just mean that to have done anything today would have been PURE MADNESS! I am exhausted. I do have to remind myself that even though I have increased my activity leaps and bounds, I am by no way near the point where I can just have constant activity. I need a relaxing period. So today is that time. I did not sleep well last night which is what decided it for me. I cancelled my morning workout (sorry Isaura) and knew that my sister would not be disappointed to cancel our evening walk.

I've done 3 extra workouts this week and 2 were HARDCORE workouts, one right after the other. So, I don't feel bad about taking a break today even though there were workouts schedule. I feel like I've had a very good start to my plan this week.

But, everyone wish me luck that I will sleep well tonight. I really want to be able to get a good workout tomorrow since Josh and I are going to Texas Roadhouse and a movie tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Taking a day off when you really should or need to is absolutely acceptable. Keep it up Jenn you're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete