Thursday, March 10, 2011

Night before weigh in

One of the best ideas I've heard in a long time is Nikki, Philicia, and Claudia talking me into Thursday night Turbo and RIPPED. Mostly because it is the night before weigh in. Prior to last week, I would find myself going from living room to kitchen, living room to kitchen, and back again. Trying to find something to eat. Some times giving in, sometimes not. But it seemed that every Thursday I struggled. I don't know if it was because I'd been good for a week and I'd just had enough. Maybe. But I just knew that it sucked!

Having something to do these past 2 Thursdays has been a huge help. I did better this week too. I guess RIPPED is like Turbo and each week you know it a little better and feel more comfortable.

I think that I've had a GREAT week. I have decided that maybe for one week a month I will eat 8 can soup for lunch. I guess I should wait till tomorrow when I find out just how good of a plan it was.

Today's (Day Before Weigh In) Menu
Breakfast: Egg Substitute with 1 serving of cheese
Lunch: 2 WW Mini Cheeseburgers and an Apple
Afternoon Snack: Banana
2nd Afternoon Snack: Banana
Pre-Workout Snack: Cookies and Cream Protein Shake
Dinner: Strawberry Slimmer Smoothie and a bottle of water.

My workouts this week
Saturday: Turbo Kick, Walked 2 1/2 miles (1/2 mile was up and down a steep hill)
Sunday: Walked 2 miles, Biked 1 1/2 miles
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Turbo Kick
Wednesday: Turbo Fire, Turbo Kick
Thursday: Turbo Kick, RIPPED

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your weigh in tomorrow!!! Do write about that and share it!
    Thanks for coming to class tonight!!! Love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia! I will definitely be posting about my weigh in! I'm kind of obsessed with the whole fitness thing right now. I'm pretty sure I'll have at least a 2 pound week, but I'm hoping for 3 or 4. ;o) Thanks again for a good work out!

    ReplyDelete