Thursday, August 4, 2011

WRB Challenge - Week 9 Results - Final Week!

How exciting....we just went through a 2 month challenge and did some pretty amazing things!

For the week:

Ran:  5.5 miles
Walked:  34.3 miles
Biked:  5 spinning classes
Turbo:  2 classes

Christine White:  Walked 13 miles and lost 3.4 pounds
Bobbi Millinger:  Walked 11.3 miles and ran 3.5 miles
Naomi Shea:  Walked 5 miles and did 5 spinning classes
Me:  I walked 5 miles, ran 2 miles, and did 2 Turbo classes

But, for the whole 2 months....counting everyone who participated.....
Ran: at least 193.35 miles
Walked:  at least 255 miles
Biked:  at least 47 miles
Drank:  at least 3959 ounces of water.

This was an unbelievable experience to me to see the response to this challenge.  It has been a HUGE motivation to me and I hope that you found it the same.

I definitely will be doing another one in a month or two.  I will be doing some research to get ideas for a fantastic one!

In the meantime, I am going to keep active and SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT!  How about you?   :o)  Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment