Sunday, August 28, 2011

New WRB Challenge - Looking for Teams!!!!!

Still looking for teams for the New WRB Challenge

I had some questions about the pictures, teams, and if other exercise would gain a team points.  Because I want every one interested to participate, I made a few changes to the challenge.

One of the changes that I made was to allow for individuals if they can't come up with a team.  Activity points for individuals are a little higher since there aren't 2 people contributing, and motivating yourself can be harder.  Do keep in mind that although the ideal situation would be that you can workout with your partner, it doesn't HAVE to be that way.  If someone can motivate you without being by your side during the workout, they would still be a good partner.  Or someone who you don't want to admit to that you didn't workout.

Click here to get more details on the challenge and then send me your team names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment