Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weigh In

If you will recall, last weekend I went to a murder mystery dinner with 3 of my friends and my sister.  That night the 5 of us shared 3 bottles of wine and our dinners were outragous!  A crusted chicken stuffed with sausage and mozzarella, beef ribs in an amazing sauce, potatoes in another amazing creamy sauce, and then vegetables.

On top of that night I also was very obsessed with popcorn.  I ate a bag of Indiana Popcorn - Movie Theater flavor and then I also ate a bag of Skinny Pop.  Popcorn isn't the worst thing you can snack on.   If you are going to eat a lot of one thing, much better it be popcorn than chocolate.  But, I definately wasn't following any sort of plan when I ate all of that!

I went into the week knowing I had a lot to make up for. 

I ran 2 miles on Monday.  Dug really deep for some hardcore energy for Tuesday night Turbo.  Ran 1 1/2 miles on Wednesday.  Then on Thursday being the night before weigh in I did a full class of Turbo and a full class of RIPPED.  I really fought every minute of my Thursday classes, but I showed up and I did them. 

On Monday I went to bed with 7 daily points left that I could have eaten.  Tuesday was 4, Wedensday 3, and then Thursday 12 points left over when I went to bed.

So, knowing all of that.  How do you think weigh in went?

I broke even.  Exactly the same this Friday morning as I was last Friday morning.  Apparently the universe said, "Jennifer worked really hard this week so we are going to let her break even.  But she was still really bad and must be punished, so there will be no loss."  But I'm okay with it.  Better than having gained.  And at one point I was 3 pounds up.  So, I really did lose weight from all that hard work.  Just not enough to get me ahead.

I didn't end up running yesterday.  I know that I had posted on facebook that posting it would make me accountable to do it, but I was just too tired and after my trip to Walmart it was all over from there.

We are getting ready to go to the movie.  Josh and I have started sharing a small popcorn.  Then we are going to go to TGI Fridays.  Mostly because we still have a gift certificate that we got for Christmas.  With me being on this fitness journey, we haven't used all the gift certificates we got.  So, I went online and looked at nutritional facts and have my plan.  Chicken Tenders and fries.  I know some will say I should have the fries, but I would remind them that on Weight Watchers, I CAN HAVE the fries, as long as I've tracked them.  I've put everything that I plan on eating this evening into my tracker and I still have 2 points left. 

I am hoping to lose 3 pounds this week.  Anything 2.5 and over I'll be very happy.  4 pounds and I'll be extatic.  That will mean I can eat a Chinese dinner.   ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment