Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Running is against my religion

That used to be what I would say when people would suggest such an activity.  Running?  Yuck!!!

I can not believe that I'm becoming a runner.  And I feel like I'm REALLY becoming a runner.  It feels fantastic.

I have had some pain lately.  Not really any that I've been terribly concerned about, until I started researching online!  I have really been thinking that it was just about doing a new activity.  But, when I read about shin pain, most things say that it is the beginning of a stress fracture and that you should speak to a doctor.

There is a doctor at Building Steam every Wednesday.  He taped up both legs.  They immediately felt awesome!  I couldn't believe the support I got just from that!  And I ran so much better.  I was able to run longer between walks.  I felt soooooo goood!!!!

I took a pictures of my legs taped up so that I would be able to do it myself.



Very excited to run again!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment