Monday, April 18, 2011

Jennifer from the gym......

That's right.  No Jenny from the block here.  To my friend Nikki's 4 year old, Madelynn, I'm Jennifer from the gym.  I'm love it.  Never would I have thought that my name would automatically be associated with the gym.    ;o)

My goals for the Steamboat Classic are to run the whole race and to loose 20 pounds during the training of it.  I have 9 weeks to make sure both of these things happen. 

I'm not good with follow through.  Never really have been.  Take that and the fact that I've never been very athletic and you have the reasons why accomplishing this is going to be a BIG DEAL.

So, here is my schedule for this week.  I'm putting it out here for everyone to see so hopefully it will make me more accountable.  You will probably laugh and say that I'm being too regimented and maybe for some people, this may be true.  But I know myself, and I know what I need to do to be successful with this.  I also know how GREAT it is going to feel when I can say I did it.  Plus, I like to organize and plan, I think it's fun  ;o)

Workout Schedule

Monday
4:00  Run 2 miles

Tuesday
6:45  Turbo

Wednesday
6:00  Run (Building Steam)

Thursday
5:35  Turbo
6:45 RIPPED

Friday
5:00am  Run 2 miles

Saturday
10:30am  Turbo
12:00pm  Run 2 miles

Eating Schedule

Monday
6:45  Dinner
9:00  Yogurt

Tuesday
5:00  Dinner
9:00  Yogurt

Wednesday
4:30  Dinner
9:00  Yogurt

Thursday
4:00  Light Snack
7:45  Smoothie

Friday
5:30  Dinner
popcorn at a movie

Saturday
12:30  Lunch
2:30   Snack
4:30   Snack
6:30   Dinner
9:00   Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment