Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WRB Challenge Week 1 Results!!!! What a Week!!!

O.M.G!

Can I just tell you all how absolutely wonderful I have found your response to my challenge to be!?!  I just can't believe it, you are all so wonderful.  I am so worried about letting you down by not calculating right!!!!  I promised I've double and triple checked, but I'm still nervous...I do think I came up with a system that will help me next time.  Let me know if you don't think that my calculation was right...I will be happy to compare our stats  ;o)

Lesson for me this week is that I can't do a long run on Tuesday nights when the update is due on Wednesday   ;o) 

For pictures this week, since there is no way to show ALL of them....I am going to make this a race picture blog...since we had 3 different races that Challengers participated in....

Jess representing Triple F - Fabulously Fit Friends and Laura representing The Lala's
at the IVS Half Marathon on Sunday, September 11, 2011

For the first update, I am not going to put the results in any other order that teams joined...

Sisters in Sweat                         130
Punk Little Sole Girls                     114
Mother & Daughter Weight Warriors    76
Triple F - Fabulously Fit Friends       120

Bobbi from Bonnie and Clyde running her first 5K
in Elmwood, IL's first 5K
Walk It Off                                  70
The Calorie Countess                   64
The LaLa's                                   59
The Tush Pushers                         139
The Jedi Kitties                             78


WRB Challengers representing are Jackie from Walk It Off; Lauren from Wine & Planks;
and then the Tush Pushers, Me and Naomi

Dashing Divas                 83
Elmwood Hoties             39
Shakin' Bacon                109
Toughenelli                     72
Badunkadunk Busters     45
Laura & Stacy                20

Jenn from the Sisters in Sweat

Wine & Planks                          9
The Sexy Mother Runners        91
Bonnie & Clyde                       173
TTTOTW                                90
Kim Coburn                             30
Abby Montague                       49

Everyone did awesome!!!  Congrats to Bonnie & Clyde for pulling out 173 in week one...


Week 3 DOC Exercise
Starts on Monday, September 19, 2011

In this DOC, the club stands for pushups.....


But.....since 1 push up isn't gonna do anything......we are going to say that you should do as many as you can in ONE MINUTE....  ;o)    These should keep our shoulders looking sexy Jess!

And.....I went back to a special FB post on our WRB Challengers page to find this:

Bekah Wheeler Kirkse....Okay, just finished 14. Yeah, those rock. There will be results by the end of 7 days...we maybe have to extend and just add this one to the next DOC. :)

Guess What     ;o)   In week 3 we are doing 2 DOC exercises.  I just couldn't bring myself to keep the same one for 2 weeks in a row, but I could totally keep it and add 1!  

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week 2 and I look forward to your updates!

Sarah "Toughenelli" at the Bloomington Race for the Cure

1 comment:

  1. Damn, looks like we need to step it up! This is so fun and encouraging!! Thank you Jennifer! The best part was I lost 3 lbs in week one!! For me, that's a big part of this.

    ReplyDelete