Monday, September 5, 2011

ANNOUNCING!!! The WRB Teams

I am so excited about the chatter on the Facebook WRB Challenges Group Page on this first day of the challenge!!!!  This interaction was the ONLY thing I thought we were missing in our first challenge.  I thought the teams and the pictures would help to add this aspect, and am glad that Laura Hartig Schoon suggested the group page as the added push towards great interaction.

I want to introduce you to the teams:
  • Sisters in Sweat  (Jenn Morgan & Carrie Pierce)
  • Bonnie & Clyde (Bobbie and Randy Mollinger)
  • Punk Little Sole Girls (Laura Meyers & Kari Jones Wilson)
  • Mother & Daughter Weight Warriors (Tracy Fox & Heather Kirchgessner)
  • Triple F: Fabulously Fit Friends (Jessica McMullin & Kristen Blayney)
  • Walk it Off (Jackie Wristen & Donald Lawson)
  • The Calorie Countess (Anne Hollis)
  • The LaLa's (Linda Thomas & Laura Hartig Schoon)
  • The Tush Pushers (Naomi Shea & Me)
  • The Jedi Kittens (Lindsey Wells & Michelle Wells)
  • Dashing Divas (Patty Hurt Thompson & Crystal Test)
  • Dino-Rawr (Rachel Stanford & Heather Erickson)
  • Elmwood Hotties (Stephanie Webster & Gayle Thomas)
  • Shakin' Bacon (Amber Selman)
  • Toughenelli (Sarah Tofanelli)
  • Excess Baggage (Jennifer Mullens)
  • Badunkadunk Busters (Christine White & Caitlin Cooper)
  • Wine & Planks (Lauren Alberts Blasek & Susie Cranford)
  • TTTOTW (Amanda Bell & Kelly Cosentino Mathy)
  • Laura McKee Youngman & Stacy Zimmerman (Team Name Pending)
  • Andrea Craft (Team Name Pending)
  • Abby Montague (Team Name Pending)
Two of our teams are teams in real life...We have 2 teams of couples...

I thought this was neat to have couples in the challenge, so I asked them to send me some team pictures. 

Introducing:

Walk it off






And.....Bonnie & Clyde 



Thank you so much Jackie and Bobbie for sending me these pics....they are so much fun and show what excitment we have in store for us in the next couple of months. 

Thank you to everyone for starting the challenge off in such an enthusiastic way!  There was lots of activity today and I think when Thanksgiving (my birthday...lol) comes, we are going to be sporting some fantastic figures! 

Let's Get Fit
Tugether!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Excited, hoping this will push me a little more! Thx for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! I'm very excited too! We have 21 teams!!!!! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hopefully I am the "best" Crystal even though it's Test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!!!! That's funny cause I was totally saying TEST in my head....I'm so sorry! How embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! It's really no problem at all. It's better than what I usually get...Fest, Teft, Pest....Pest? Seriously?! LOL

    ReplyDelete