Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Night Before Weigh In and WRB Week 2 Deck of Cards Exercise

I am usually very good about my meals on Thursdays knowing that the next day is my weigh day.  It just dawned on me that I didn't give it one moment's thought today.  I don't know if that's good or bad. 

I did weigh myself this morning and I was 2 pounds below the mark I wanted to hit last week (I did hit that goal last week).  So, being 2 pounds below, I do feel okay about my day even though for some reason no matter what I do, I usually gain on Thursdays.  But, I doubt I'll gain 2 whole pounds.  I guess we will see tomorrow  ;o)

Had a great run with my Sole Sisters last night.  Kari and I felt really good and would have gone back out had it been lighter out.  I may be needing to invest in some reflective wear.  Won't run at night by myself...but if the girls I run with most often got some, we won't have to worry about the time  ;o)   hint hint hint girls!


Deck of Cards Exercise
(DOC Exercise)

Week 2



I have written on the card Soldier Boy.  My friend and Turbo Coach Philicia calls them this cause you move your leg like you would in a military crawl if you were down on your stomach.  The video that I found to demonstrate the exercise calls them Spider-mans.  And.......as you can see from the card above.  We are going to do 7 of them.  ;o)  Now remember, even though the points you get are just from the picture you submit of you doing them....this added aspect to the challenge is GOOD FOR YOUR CORE!  You may not like them when you are doing them....but do them regularly and after even a short amount of time, you are going to notice a difference.  You know...like you suddenly did with running, or turbo, or whatever exercise it was so hard for you to try but you now can't do without.  ;o)


                      

I will post the video directly to the wall on Sunday for reference throughout the week.

Hope everyone has gotten off to a wonderful start for the challenge.  It sounds like everyone has jumped right in and is having a great time, which is exactly what I like to see and hear.

Keep up the fantastic work!  You are all soooooooo worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment