Thursday, June 30, 2011

Accomplishments!

Something dawned on me this morning. 

I turned 34 in November and at that time I said that the year 34 was going to be my year of accomplishments.  I've always been a person with good intentions.  I've just also always been a person with bad follow through.

So, it's a little surprising to look at what I HAVE accomplished so far in THE YEAR OF 34  ;o)

  • Joined Turbo and go regularly 2 to 3 times a week (3 to 4 if I'm not runnning).
  • Trained for and ran in the Steamboat Classic (this was HUGE for me).
  • Have lost 50 pounds.
  • Have joined a running group (GO SOLE SISTERS!)
  • Have joined a Track and Field Club.
  • Have signed up for 2 more races in the near future.
  • Started a garden.
  • Encouraged others to get fit and started a walk/run/bike challenge.
  • Became a Beachbody Coach.
  • Am starting to study for the personal fitness instructors certificate.
  • Am in a good mind set to start tackling my financial debt. 
 And I've taken my face from:



To this:



Yay!!!!!



    

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you in picture 1... but WOWZA, you look great Jenn! Congrats - I know it's a long tough road, but you're WINNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jess! It is a tough road, but totally worth it. I really am a new person from what I was a year ago...and I was pretty fabulous then ;o)

    ReplyDelete