Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WRB Challenge - Week 4 Results - Sorry so late!!!!!

Okay...I really wanted to make sure that I didn't rush this blog.  I'm glad that I didn't because 1) I got a few more updates and 2) I have a snack/meal I want to tell you about!

Together we:

Walked - 38.6
Ran - 52.85
Biked - 2 spinning classes
Lost - at least 10.6

Individually:

Tracy Durr Fox - walked 3 miles, drank 120 oz, and lost .8 pounds.
Jackie Wristen - lost 2.8 pounds and walked about 20 minutes.
Christine White - walked 10 miles and lost 4 pounds.
Laura Meyers - ran 6.25 miles.
Bobbi Millinger - walked 16.6miles and ran .6 miles - ON VACATION!!!!
Merideth Zeitlow - ran 9 miles, walked 7miles, and lost 3 pounds.
DeAnna Johnson - ran 12 miles.
Gina Smith - ran 20 miles, drank 32 oz a day.
Naomi Shea - ran 5 miles, walked 2 miles, did 2 spinning classes.

I however did a horrible job at tracking.  But, I've made a committment to be better this week and so far have followed through.  So, please send a few messages throughout the week to let me know how you are doing.  This helps to keep me on track  ;o)

Now for the fabulous snack (that you could turn into a meal...I did!) that I just had for the first time before I started writing this post.  I will definitely be buying it again!!!!!



Now, because of the picture on the box, I thought I was buying a meal.  I didn't actually read the box that it had 2 servings in it.  So I was a little surprised when I opened it up and saw that they were just little bowls of soup/dip.




However, any surprising disappointment that I experienced when first opening the box was gone quickly once I actually tasted it.  It was delicious.  It ended up my dinner for tonight.  LOVED IT!!!!  Can't wait to go grocery shopping!!!!!

Hope you are having a good Week 5!  Stay active challengers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment