Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Through the week vs. the weekend

For the last couple of weeks, I have been losing about a pound a day Monday - Thursday.  Then the weekend comes and I have gained 2 - 3 pounds.  (We did have a murder mystery, easter, grandma's retirement brunch all mixed in there!)  I lose it all and then a pound or two more, so I always end my weigh week with a loss, but it is kind of frustrating to keep losing the same 2 to 3 pounds each week.

I'm very excited about this weekend.  As of right now, I'm down 1.6 pounds from Friday and 4 pounds from this past Monday.  If I weigh the same on Friday as I do today, I will have earned my Chinese dinner.  Yay me! 

Although Mother's Day is this weekend, I will not be eating poorly.  I have my Turbo Kick class on Saturday and then after that I am going to go get my cousins Regan and Quinn and we are going to work on my garden.  Grandma and possibly my mom will be coming over too.  For lunch I have a Hungry Girl recipe planned (surprise!).  Although I'm not sure what we are having for Mother's day, I'm sure that it will be something I can fit in to my day.  And for dinner on Sunday, a Hungry Girl recipe.  It it aint broke, don't fix it!

So, I'm pretty excited to see how my work weigh in goes next Monday.  For those who haven't been reading my blog since the beginning, right now I do two weigh ins.  My Friday weigh in is for Weight Watchers, my regular weightloss journey.  Then on Mondays I have a weigh in at work because we are having a weight loss contest.  Right now my team is 3rd.

So, I thought this was going to be a shorter blog, but I managed to spread it out.   ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment