Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fruit Angel Food Cake

Wow...I think it's been awhile since I blogged.  At least it feels like it's been awhile. 

I was given this recipe from my friend Jackie.  She is doing Weight Watchers as well, although I don't know if that is where the recipe came from.  But regardless, it is DELICIOUS!




1 angel food cake mix
1 can of fruit pie filling (whatever kind you prefer)

Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. 

And that's it!  I topped it with fat free Cool Whip.

I was told it would be only 2 points if you got 24 servings out of it.  I used no sugar added pie filling so mine are actually 0 points if you get 15 servings out of it.  Then the fat free Cool Whip is zero points per serving...but I really like cool whip and didn't measure.  I tracked 5 servings of Cool Whip which I think is over estimating...but it was only 1 point.

No comments:

Post a Comment