Wednesday, May 11, 2011

That was hard!

First off, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do tonight because of the storms.  I really wanted to work out, but if we were going to have severe weather, I didn't want to be in the middle of a trail by a river. 

I left home having made the decision that I was just going to run inside on the track.  This would also allow myself the time to lift, which I wasn't going to have time for when running with the group.

But, as I was pulling into the parking lot I decided that I was going to trust the leaders.  If they thought that we would be okay to run, I would run. 

Nobody told me what it felt like to run in humidity!!!!  I couldn't breathe!  I thought I had been doing so good.  But it was rough. 

However, it was our first night running 3 miles.  And I did do it.  During the second mile, I was thinking that I wasn't going to make it for the third.  But I did.   The leader said that we ran it at a 13 minute pace. 

Next week we are going to run a mile straight without walking.  So, I'll be working hard to get to that by Wednesday.

But what I want to know now is.....WHERE WAS THE BREEZE I'M FEELING NOW WHEN I WAS RUNNING AT 6:00?!?    LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment