Sunday, February 19, 2012

Egg Muffins

I haven't posted a new recipe in a while.  Tried one that a friend posted from pintrest a few weeks ago.  Very similiar to the egg cups that I have tried (and loved) from Hungry Girl.

I don't know what they named them on Pintrest, but Josh and I are calling them Egg Muffins.

Ingredients (for one muffin):

1/4 cup of egg substitute
1 tablespoon shredded cheese
1/8 cup of Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
1 sliver of bell pepper

Directions:

Grease muffin pan
Fill each cup with 1/4 cup of egg substitute




Add 1/8 cup Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles




Add 1 tbs of cheese and one sliver of bell peppers.

Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.  I wanted to make sure most of the moisture was gone from the outside of the egg muffin and that a tooth pick came out clean.

I think I could have cooked them a little longer, but they were delicious.






1 comment: