Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Faces of Jennifer

I have been on vacation for the past week and I've gotten so much done.  I have said before that I kind of run on beginnings and endings.  One of the things that I did on this vacation is finish my last assignment for my Philosophy class, my first semester back to school. 

The other thing I did was prepare for the beginning of my next phase in my fitness journey.  Technically, that phase is starting tomorrow when I also return to work. 

I would like to make a list why it is important to make the change that I'm seeking.  This way when I start to sway from my goal, I can look back at this post for a reminder of what I'm looking to accomplish.
  1. No more acid reflux (this goes as #1 simply because I am in so much pain RIGHT NOW because of it)
  2. Move better
  3. Better mood
  4. Lessen the chance of Diabetes
  5. Cuter clothes
  6. Less expensive clothes
  7. Feel accomplished
  8. Spend more time with my friends
  9. Not have to take so much medicine
  10. Just feel better overall
  11. Some other reasons that even this open book isn't willing to put in print
Today I'm starting a monthly tradition.  On the first of every month, I'm going to take a face picture.  Looking forward to seeing the progress.  I took it kind of spur of the moment today, so it isn't a great one.  But, that wasn't suppose to be the point anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment