The other thing I did was prepare for the beginning of my next phase in my fitness journey. Technically, that phase is starting tomorrow when I also return to work.
I would like to make a list why it is important to make the change that I'm seeking. This way when I start to sway from my goal, I can look back at this post for a reminder of what I'm looking to accomplish.
- No more acid reflux (this goes as #1 simply because I am in so much pain RIGHT NOW because of it)
- Move better
- Better mood
- Lessen the chance of Diabetes
- Cuter clothes
- Less expensive clothes
- Feel accomplished
- Spend more time with my friends
- Not have to take so much medicine
- Just feel better overall
- Some other reasons that even this open book isn't willing to put in print