Sunday, January 1, 2012

New WRB Challenge/ChaLean Extreme

Tomorrow starts the first day of ChaLean Extreme!  I am so excited!  I have wanted to do this program for over a year and finally decided to bite the bullet.  Unfortunately I've been sick this weekend and have not gotten my pictures, measurements, or fit test done; but I do have tomorrow off and so it is getting done then.



And....upon request of Sherry Paradise-Hardy and Bekah Wheeler Dirkse, I am bringing back a simple version of the WRB Challenge. 

Challenge starts tomorrow and ends on February 29th (that's right, this year is leap year).  This is going to be a simple challenge that has the best elements of challenges of the past.
  • No teams - although you obviously can reach out to others to work out with.
  • Track miles of Walking, Running, Biking or minutes walked, ran, and biked.
  • Note any other type of exercise that you did for the week (such as ChaLean Extreme  ;o)
  • DOC of the Week
  • Post fitness related pics - either you working out, sweaty you, workout gear, healthy meals....you remember.
  • Key to this particular challenge - do an activity to post about every day.  ;o)  Doesn't have to be big, but causes us to make it a point to do something active every day.

Send me an email on Friday letting me know what you did and any addtional pics you haven't posted that could go into my blog.  I will not keep a running total.  I will just brag about each of the challengers in my blog that weekend. 

I asked Josh to pick a number from 1 to 5.  He picked 4 and so we will do the DOC from the 4th week of the last WRB Challenge....which was..........drumroll please........(keep the drumroll going while I go look at what the DOC of week 4 was....LOL)
*
*
*
*
*
Okay...it looks to me like it is going to be 13 crunches....




Challenge on!!!!!!   Have a great first week of 2012!

1 comment: