Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WRB Challenge - Week 2 Results! Oh Yeah!

Can you believe that you have completed 2 FULL WEEKS of the challenge already?!? 

I think we have some fabulous numbers this week.  And I love how excited you all sound in the emails I'm getting.  I love seeing you succeed.  I know you can ALL do this! 

Okay...Now for the numbers!

As a group we:

Walked:    71 miles
Ran:  52.5 miles
Biked:  35 miles
Drank:  1456 OUNCES OF WATER!!!!!!

Together, we covered 158.5 Miles!  How Exciting!!!!!

Wanna know how your fellow challengers did?

Bobbi Millinger             Walked 22 miles/Ran 2 miles
Anne McSorely Hollis   Walked 13 miles/Drank 80 ounces of water 6 days  (480oz)
Jennifer Wyatt Lee         Walked 10 miles
DeAnna Johnson           Walked 10 miles
Tracy Durr Fox              Walked 3.5/Drank 136 ounces of water
Jackie Wristen                Walked an hour
Laura Meyers                 Ran 16.5/Drank 64+ ounces
Tiffany Taapken Schoepke    Ran 14 miles/Biked 35 miles
Meredith Zietlow           Ran 10/Walked 3/Did 3 group classes
Jenn Morgan                Ran 4/Drank 64 ounces 3 days  (192oz)
Sammi Hines                 Drinking her water
Me                        Ran 6 miles/Walked 9.5/Drank 584 ounces of water

FABULOUS!  WONDERFUL!  AMAZING!  INSPIRING! 

Every one of you are ALL of these things!!!!

Not everyone in the group is tracking weight loss and that is A-OKAY!  I didn't when I first started either.  I knew that for me it was more about creating good habits first. 

BUT.........there are some people in the challenge that ARE tracking weight loss and so here is what they have reported so far......

Bobbi Millinger              Lost 6 pounds this week!
Jackie Wristen               Lost 6 pounds this week!
Jennifer Wyatt Lee         Lost 2 pounds this week!
Tracy Durr Fox              Lost 1.2 pounds this week!
Meredith Zietlow           Lost 1 pound this week!

I'm looking over my chart and hoping that I haven't forgotten anyone....I don't think I have, but if I missed your update or got something wrong....please write me and let me know!  It's such an important part to succeeding in the challenge so I want to make sure I get it right!

Thank you so much for how excited you are about the challenge.  I've said it before that one of the things I love about my journey is the support system that I've developed.  I hope that you all find that with this challenge and other challenges to come. 

Great job this week and GOOD LUCK with WEEK 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment